Leave a Lasting Legacy
We believe that nature—thriving and full of life—is the foundation of strong communities, a prosperous economy, and a future worth passing on to our grandchildren. By designating Nature United in your will or estate plan, you can help us conserve Canada's natural resources for generations to come.
Your Legacy Has Power
Including Nature United in your will or estate plan can benefit you and your loved ones while making a difference for nature. No matter the size of your estate, you can be part of a powerful movement for change. And it’s easier than you think, thanks to resources provided by Nature United. Your commitment will support a resilient Canada where people and nature thrive.
Benefits of Planned Giving
- You retain control of your assets during your lifetime.
- You can change your mind and modify your gift if circumstances change.
- Your gift can remain anonymous, if you choose.
- Your gift may provide tax savings or help reduce the tax burden for your heirs.
- You can leave a gift in honor or memory of someone who inspired your love of nature.
- You will be remembered as someone whose legacy included protecting nature, transforming how we use natural resources and inspiring action for our planet.
Quote: Arlin Hackman, Legacy Club Member
Share Your Plans
Have you already made a gift through your will, retirement plan, or insurance policy for the future of nature? If so, please let us know your plans so we can thank you and welcome you to The Legacy Club.